GUIDELINES AND SPECIFICATIONS
The following are the platforms guidelines and specifications regarding music submissions:
- Audio must be uploaded as mp3 file
- The mp3 file’s bitrate must be at least 240kbps
- The mp3 file must be less than 15MB in size
- The uploaded track must not infringe on any existing copyrights
- The uploaded track must belong to the artist uploading it, you cannot upload another artist’s music (except in the case where you can prove that you have the necessary permissions from the owner(s) of the track to do so) on your artist profile
- Track must be mixed and mastered accordingly and should:
- Not be distorted – that is, the true peak level must not exceed 0db
- Not be in mono form – the final mix should be in stereo form
- Not have a true peak level of less than -0.4db
- Artwork must be uploaded in either JPG or PNG format. Any other format will be rejected
- Artwork resolution must be at least 650px X 650px (Although we recommend a 1000px X 1000px image)
- The artwork must look crisp and professional.
- • Any text on the artwork must be clear and legible.
- Artwork must not contain any pornographic or highly insensitive imagery